Monday, April 2, 2012

B is for Bad, Boyfriend, and Breakfast.

Bad as in ...

1) Bad at following directions. Yesterday I was supposed to write a blog post revolving around the letter 'A'. Oops! I am now with the program -- watch out!

2) Bad smells. Something died under the building at work and it smells like dead animal and cheap candles right now. So, so, so horrible.

3) Bad dreams. I had a horrible nightmare last night that involved a hotel, a sledge hammer, jumping through a window, and running away from a serial killer.

Boyfriend! -- was sweet about my nightmare (especially since I did not beat him up in my sleep this time).

And breakfast. I have a delicious looking Quaker Cinnamon Roll bar but thank to Bad Smell it's just not appetizing at all.

'C' you tomorrow, folks!




1 comment:

  1. You. Are. Awesome!

    Good luck with that dead animal smell. Tomorrow might just call for a Vicks mustache if things don't improve.

    If you do, I do. Let me know. ;)

    ReplyDelete